Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to Jade Capital.  On this blog I intend to post about my activities in the stock market(s).  I hope to post when I enter a trade along with my reasoning for entering the trade.  I will then post an after action report for each trade which will include why I exited, some sort of rating for the trade and any and all lessons that I learned from the trade.

As a disclaimer, I am not certified in any way shape or form for this type of activity.  If you choose to follow me into trades, you do so with the understanding that you will lose all of your money.


This material is provided for informational purposes only, as of the date hereof and is subject to change without notice.  This material may not be suitable for all investors and is not intended to be an offer, a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any securities.

No comments:

Post a Comment